Gouda Mixed Potato Mash
Prep/Total Time: Prep: 20 min. Cook: 15 min.
Makes: 12 servings
Nutrition Facts: 2/3 cup: 178 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 189mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Recipe brought to you by www.tasteofhome.com.
Dunkirk Family Practice does not own the rights to this recipe.
- 6 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup shredded Gouda cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place Yukon Gold and sweet potatoes in a Dutch oven; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain; return to pan.
- Mash potatoes, gradually adding milk. Stir in cheese, paprika, salt and pepper.